Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Packing Experience

Well, packing was certainly interesting. I thought I had much less than I actually did, especially with my traveling pharmacy-in-a-backpack.

My first attempt to pack everything in the backpack I got from my aunt and uncle worked, but when I tried to pick it up I almost fell down. You can see why:


A little too big?

That's a lot of backpack.


About 4 1/2 hours before leaving for the airport, my dad and I decided I needed something a little smaller. The result:

And somehow it still fits the same amount. And I don't feel like I'm carrying a whole person on my back :)

After packing, taking my last shower at home, and eating Little Vincents Pizza (yum), I did a final check that I had everything. And off we went to the airport!

3 comments:

  1. heyy!! hahaha i'm glad that you ended up choosing the smaller bag---- when i first saw that red bag, it was literally like another person you were gonna have to lug around hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more!
    Wish I could be a stowaway inside your luggage. I might have fit in the red one...darn.

    ReplyDelete